Rauch's Board of Directors is comprised of community members who represent a variety of areas of professional expertise. Several Board Members also represent loved ones with disabilities, such as parents, children and other family members.
Rauch, Inc. 2017-2018 Board of Directors
- PRESIDENT: Amber Banet: Senior Sensory Scientist, Brown-Forman Corporation
- VICE PRESIDENT: Alysa Lambert, Ph.D., SPHR: Associate Professor of Human Resource Management, Indiana University Southeast
- SECRETARY/TREASURER: Scott Carr: Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, Community Bank Shares
- Shelley Gast: System VP Managed Care and Payor Strategy
- Brian Cox: Director of IT, Baptist Health - Floyd
- Mary Springer, Ph.D.: Assistant Vice Chancellor of Student Life & Leadership, Ivy Tech Community College of Southern Indiana
- Dr. Joseph Fleck, DDS, Parent of a Person with a Disability: Pediatric Dentist
- Don Cherrie, Parent of a Person with a Disability: President, Nimlok Kentucky
- Bill Burns: Broker/Owner, Re/MAX First
- Peg Pfeifer, Parent of a Person with a Disability
- Sam Schad, Representative of People with Disabilities: Social Security Representative, Schad & Schad, P.C.
- Katelyn Hines, Relative of a Person with a Disability: Attorney, Young, Lind, Endres & Kraft
- David Schmidt: Director Global Quality & Continuous Improvement, Samtec, Inc.
PAST PRESIDENT: Jay Conner: Investment Advisor, Meritrust Wealth Management