Rauch Interpreting Services Learning Opportunities
Professional Development / Learning Opportunities
Rauch Interpreting Services Workshops
Summer Community Sign Language Class
This 8-week course will begin on Thursday, June 7th from 6-8 p.m and will be held every Thursday through July 26th and will be held again in June/July 2019.. The class cost $50. All materials will be provided by the instructors. The class will cover, finger spelling, vocabulary, ASL grammar, Deaf Culture and history. The instructors are: Dave Calvert and Debbie McQuiggan.
Unless otherwise noted, workshops are held at Rauch Interpreting Services, 215 E. Spring St., New Albany, IN. Contact Karen Newlin at 812-542-3080 or email@example.com to reserve a seat.
Rauch Interpreting Services can provide the following workshops at our facility or yours. To schedule, contact Dave Calvert at (812) 542-3076 (Voice), (812) 269-2375 (Video Phone), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "A Lesson in Cultural Anthropology: Becoming a more Culturally Sensitive Interpreter"
- "Black Sheep" - Educational Interpreting
- "EI Ethics: Knowing the ABCs about the CPC" - Educational Interpreting Ethics
- "Getting Ready for Opening Night" - Interpreting a Play
- "A Note to Self" - Interpreting Music
- "Linguistics 001" - Language Development
- "Signs and Wonders" - Religious Interpreting
- "2 Become 1" - Team Interpreting
- "It's Time to Speak Out" - Voicing Workshop
- "What Do Deaf Children Need?" - Educational Interpreting
- "Why Do I Need A Mentor?" - Professional Development
- "It's a Big World Out There" - Business Ethics
- "Ethics for the Contract Interpreter" - Ethics
- "Medical Interpreting... The Rauch Way" - Medical