Imagine Awards 2018
The vision of the Imagine Awards is to celebrate those who are committed to making a better community and world for people with disabilities... "A Community Where Everyone Belongs." Proceeds from the Imagine Awards event benefit the Rauch Foundation.
Nominate an individual or an organization in 2018!
Nominations for 2018 Imagine Awards are now being accepted! Click the appropriate form below to nominate online or contact Joe Spoelker, Director of Development for more information at 812-945-4063 or email@example.com:
- Individual with a Disability Nomination Form
- Community Leader Nomination Form
- Business Leader Nomination Form
THANKS TO ALL OUR 2017 SPONSORS, DONORS AND GUESTS!
THE 2O17 IMAGINE AWARDS presented by german american bank to benefit the rauch foundation PROVED TO BE ANOTHER AMAZING SUCCESS BECAUSE OF YOU!
This year, we raised over $70,000 net through sponsorship, ticket sales, silent auction, raffle tickets and live auction to benefit the Rauch Foundation. As part of the live auction, we asked attendees to enhance the early intervention work provided through Rauch's children services by helping us raise funds needed to purchase 35 iPads (to be used by therapists as an additional tool in working with children). Our goal was to raise $22,916 for 35 iPads! Over $30,000 was raised through the generosity of many of our guests!
Congratulations to the
2017 Imagine Award Honorees
Our outstanding honorees this year as (photo) from left to right are Rabbi Gaylia Rooks - receiving in loving memory of Rabbi Joseph Rauch, Ethan Schmidt - Community Leader, Bryce Wooley - Individual with a disability, Dawn Lee - WHAS Crusade for Children and Brenda Thompson - Kohl's-Jeffersonville - Business honoree.
Thank you to Title Sponsor German American Bank and to all of our other sponsors, guests and volunteers for your support and for helping make this a fantastic event.
2018 Imagine Awards
Each year, the Rauch Foundation honors an individual, community leader and local business committed to making a better community and world for people with disabilities.
Honorees work or live in Clark, Floyd, Harrison, Scott, or Washington Counties in Indiana or Jefferson County, Kentucky. Recipients will be recognized at the Imagine Awards gala on March 3, 2018, at Horseshoe Southern Indiana. If you have questions or would like more information regarding Imagine Award honorees, please contact Joe Spoelker at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 981-4410. Watch this page for deadline for submitting nominees later in 2017.
2017 Imagine Awards Entertainer
Special guest Mandy Harvey entertained and inspired the crowd with her motivational words and beautiful music. Mandy is a jazz singer and musician, who just happens to have an invisible disability. She thought her dream of working in music was gone when she lost her hearing at age 18, but found out she could perform by feeling the music. Mandy says, “Continue to hope, and make your dreams a reality.”
2017 Title Sponsor
2017 Stellar Sponsor
2017 Gold Sponsors
2017 Silver Sponsors
2017 Corporate Sponsors
- Callisstus Smith Agency, Inc.
- Dennis Ott Co., Inc.
- DMLO CPAs
- Duke Energy
- Edward Jones - Bill Kaiser, Financial Advisor
- First Savings Bank
- Hitachi Cable Indiana
- Horizon Wealth Management
- Indiana University Southeast
- Alysa & Robert Lambert
- McNeely Stephenson
- Tim and Julia Naville
- Nicholson Printing
- Ohio Valley Home Health
- Schuler Bauer Real estate
- Stock Yards Bank & Trust
2017 In-kind Sponsors
- iHeart Media
- The Marketing Company
- The News and Tribune
Special thanks to:
- Shaun Logsdon, State Champion Auctioneer & Real Estate Broker with The Logsdon Group, for serving as our guest auctioneer
- Nance Floral Shoppe for donating the honoree flower arrangements
Imagine Awards Honorees
Individual Award Recipients
- 2001: Kristi Morrison
- 2002: George "Tooter" Tinius
- 2003: Nicole "Nicci" Williams
- 2004: Denise Shaw
- 2005: Brenda Durham
- 2006: Robert Rankin
- 2007: Kelly Knoop
- 2008: Carolyn Wilson
- 2009: Mark Hublar
- 2010: Annie Gutierrez
- 2011: Thomas Klein
- 2012: Gregory Thomas Court
- 2013: Andrew Ganote
- 2014: Traci Reister Hardy
- 2015: Bryan Varner
- 2016: David DeSanctis
Community Leader/Volunteer Award Recipients
- 2001: Lisa Angell-Heinz
- 2002: F. C. Richardson
- 2003: Betty Morgan
- 2004: Edith Parker
- 2005: Linda Petree-Moore
- 2006: Cora Huffines / New Albany Housing Authority
- 2007: Jay Davidson / Healing Place
- 2008: Caren Marshall
- 2009: Jim Stein
- 2010: Jackie Madden
- 2011: Steve Hines
- 2012: Geradine Schultze
- 2013: Kim Kruer
- 2014: Jana Kixmiller
- 2015: Jill Valocik Smith
- 2016: Lucy VonRoenn
Business/Organization Award Recipients
- 2001: Hitachi Cable Automotive Products USA
- 2002: Clarke American
- 2003: Kroger
- 2004: Jeffersonville Pizza Hut
- 2005: Southern Indiana Respite Services
- 2006: Bert R. Huncilman & Son, Inc.
- 2007: Brown-Forman Corporation
- 2008: American Beverage Marketers
- 2009: Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Services
- 2010: Walmart Grant Line Rd.
- 2011: Life, Inc.
- 2012: Tunnel Hill Christian Church
- 2013: Dr. Joseph A. Fleck, DDS
- 2014: Council on Developmental Disabilities
- 2015: Dr. Jason Lipoff
- 2016: Tasman Natural Pet