Employee Referral Form
- To refer a potential employee, please complete this form and click SUBMIT below to return it to Human Resources prior to the candidate's application is submitted.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job posting is posted. The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- To be eligible for an incentive, all applications must be submitted directly to Human Resources via Walk-in or Job Posting site.
- You are eligible for a referral award only when you refer external candidates.
- If the candidate you refer is hired, you will receive a referral award total of $60 after the new employee has worked for Rauch, Inc. for 180 days. ($30 after 90 days and another $30 after 180 days). NOTE: Items of value given to employees, such as gift cards, are considered compensation subject to federal, state and employment tax withholding.
- All Rauch employees, except the CEO, CFO, DOD, HR Director and Program Directors with hiring authority over the referred candidates are eligible to refer candidates.
- Only one referral award can be given per candidate. If a candidate is referred by more than one employee, the first referral received will be the one rewarded if the candidate is hired.
- The referring employee must still be employed by Rauch, Inc. during the hired candidate's first 180 days of employment in order to receive incentive.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Human Resources.
- All referral bonus payments will be paid within 60 days aft the milestone completions.